A loving and adventurous family are looking for a qualified teacher to support the education and development of their children 6, 3 & 2. You will be tutoring the 6 yr old following a curriculum and assisting with the 3 & 2 year old with the help of another lovely nanny.
The candidate will be confident, friendly, warm and engaging and must be qualified with 5+ years of experience as a qualified teacher in early childhood education with experience ideally in both a school and home environment.
The ideal candidate will not only have a love for childcare, but also be a positive, pleasant person / great role model for the children. You must be a good team player, as you will be working closely with another nanny and a large crew.
As this role is based onboard a Superyacht you must have a love for adventure and the ocean, yachting experience is highly regarded (with no seasickness) . If you have a keen interest in diving this would be your dream job!
RESPONSIBILITIES BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Tutoring 6 year old following the curriculum
- Assisting with, and organising educational activities for the other two children
- Inspire and encourage the children
- Assist the other Nanny when not teaching
- Cover the Nanny's day/s off
- Communicate back to the parents
- Ideally a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Qualified Teacher in Early Childhood Education
- Professional and Pleasant
- Must have a WWCC & Police check
- Must have excellent references
- Fully Vaccinated
- Highly discreet (NDA will be required)
- Full Time
- Live in - Cabin on Board
- Salary - DOE