PRIVATE PA / HOUSEKEEPER FOR A DYNAMIC FAMILY IN MIAMI WITH ONE CHILD
We are searching for someone that loves diversity within a role, as this position is a perfect blend of a Personal Assistant, Household Management and Housekeeping.
You will be supporting the principals with their very busy, and successful business and private life.
The family requires someone that is 100% reliable and proactive with a positive, high vibe, observant, considerate and personable disposition, who can really step into the role, take the lead and work with little direction. Someone to become part of their amazing team.
Part of the day you will be required to take care of the light household duties ie. Packing and unpacking the dishwasher, laundry, making the beds, cleaning out the fridge and the general upkeep of the property ensuring it is always kept at a high standard (another cleaner is employed for the heavy clean) Occasional babysitting of their lovely daughter (9 years old) may also be required and having nanny experience would be highly regarded. The family is looking for someone that loves to cook and is accustomed to cooking healthy home-style meals and familiar with dietary requirements. You must also love dogs as the family has a dog/s who is also a big part of the family, and pet care and walking will be built into the day in a beautiful park of the Gold Coast.
The afternoons are when you will be assisting with PA duties, having experience with social media management is a must, MS Office, and ideally Google calendar, to enable you to support the principals with their busy calendars, appointments etc. (With help from another Administration Assistant)
There may be the opportunity to travel internationally and interstate with the family for holidays and business trips. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate. If you are someone that enjoys being surrounded by a great team of inspiring people this may be the perfect role for you!
Responsibilities include but not limited to;
- Light housekeeping duties
- Occasional babysitting
- Household administration including managing suppliers and tradesmen
- Running errands, grocery and personal shopping
- Making reservations for meetings, events, restaurants
- Establishing a household manual
- Buying clothing online
- Booking domestic and overseas travel.
- Paying bills + Ad Hoc administration duties
- Monitoring the employer’s business social media accounts as well as posting various content
- Pet care, dog walking
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Social Media experience
- Tech savvy
- Professional housekeeping experience
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Must have a WWCC & Police check
- Must have excellent references
- Fully Vaccinated
- Highly discreet (NDA will be required)
- Full Time
- Live Out
- Superannuation and annual leave etc.
- Salary - ($70K - $80K + Super)