PRIVATE PA / HOUSE MANAGER FOR A HNWI IN DUBAI
Our lovely client based in Dubai is looking for an experienced private PA/HM to manage her household and travel with her to the UK and Europe.
The PA/HM will ideally be experienced working for HNWI's. The candidate will be organising and coordinating all household administration and maintenance and will be comfortable with supervising a small team of household staff. The principal has additional properties that will also require management, including organising tradesman, ensuring insurances and contracts are all up to date etc, and advising the principal of any urgent matters.
There will be a variety of additional tasks including personal shopping, booking restaurants, flights, holidays, appointments etc for her and her family. And therefore, the candidate must be extremely organised, have good time management and a passion for helping others.
Someone that is calm and professional and enjoys the diversity this role would bring. As the principal is very busy, we are really looking for someone that can work with the Principal and be one step ahead, ensuring her personal life is managed with complete professionalism and discretion.
There is an attractive salary package on offer for the right candidate, along with accommodation and a car.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To support the Principal and her household/family
- Organise and schedule all maintenance issues across all properties
- Implement a household manual
- Manage insurances, contracts, existing tenants in investment properties
- Provide support to the Principal when travelling
- Supervise household staff, building good team moral
- Responsible for recruiting staff for the house and providing training (small team)
- Personal shopping for her and her family
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment
- Proven household management and/or Private PA experience
- Experience with staff management
- Ability to Multi-task and prioritise
- Great time management skills and strong organisational skills
- Must have great attention to detail
- Previous experience of working in Dubai or the UAE strongly favoured
- Must Drive – ideally a UAE Licence (Or able to get one)
- Attractive salary for the right candidate
- ASAP Start
- Car Provided
- Accommodation provided