NANNY / GOVERNESS REQUIRED IN BRISBANE
We are searching for a caring and experienced Nanny/Governess to assist a lovely family with two young children 8mths & 3.5yrs The candidate must have a good understanding of early childhood development, a teaching degree would be ideal, however this isn’t essential. The family are looking for someone that is positive, calm and proactive, who can create fun, educational activities for the children. Someone that can balance both the nurturing and educational aspects of this role.
The position is based on a 38hour week, with some flexibility should there be occasional babysitting requests, which would always be mutually agreed upon. The ideal candidate would be someone that is looking for a long term position.
There are other household staff to assist with cleaning etc, however the Nanny would still be responsible for anything relating to the children ie. Picking up the toys and keeping the play areas clean and tidy (with help from the children), tidying kitchen after lunch prep etc, however the primary focus will be on the children.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Educate and care for 2 children
- Prepare meals/pack lunches for the children
- Organise fun and educational activities and games
- Ensure the children are safe
- Tidy play areas and toys (with help from the children)
- Keep parents up to date on any new changes/developments
- Manage children’s wardrobe, advising if anything is too small, worn etc
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Must have a WWCC
- Must have First Aid
- Teaching degree (not essential but favourable)
- Must have excellent references
- Fully Vaccinated
- Full Time
- Live Out
- Superannuation and annual leave etc.
- Salary dependent on experience ($65k – $70k)