We are searching for a dedicated, caring and experienced Nanny/Governess to assist a lovely family with 3 (15mths, 2yrs, 4 yrs) young children. The candidate must have a good understanding of early childhood development, a teaching degree would be ideal, however this isn’t essential. The family are looking for someone that is positive, calm and proactive, who can create fun educational activities for the children. Someone that can balance both the nurturing and age appropriate educational aspects of this role. There will be trips to the park, playgroups etc, no driving necessary as everything is within walking distance and all very close to the home.
The position is a full-time Monday to Friday and with occasional babysitting which would be discussed prior. The family are looking for someone that can commit to a long term role.
There are other household staff to assist with cleaning etc, however the Nanny would still be responsible for anything relating to the children ie. Picking up the toys and keeping the play areas clean and tidy (with help from the children), tidying kitchen after lunch prep etc, however the primary focus will be on the children.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Childcare for 3 children
- Prepare meals/pack lunches for the children
- Organise fun and age appropriate educational activities and games
- Ensure the children are safe
- Tidy play areas and toys (with help from the children)
- Keep parents up-to-date on any new changes/developments
- Manage children’s wardrobe, advising if anything is too small, worn etc
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Must have a WWCC
- Must have First Aid
- Teaching degree (not essential but favourable)
- Must have excellent references
- Fully Vaccinated
- Full Time
- Long Term
- Live Out
- Superannuation and annual leave etc.
- Attractive salary