Our lovely clients of 2 adults and 2 children are searching for an experienced Landscape Gardener / Groundsperson to manage the grounds of their family property, with gardens that span over 9000m2 in the Brisbane area.
This role would be the perfect fit for someone that has previous experience in a similar role or has experience as a landscaper or grounds maintenance. Someone that takes pride in their work, is happy to work autonomously whilst being supported by a wonderful family. And is looking for a long term position.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Garden maintenance (mowing, pruning, clearing, leaf removal)
- Planting of new trees / plants and clearing as required.
- Ensuring gardens are fertilised and watered at correct times of the day/year
- Manage the irrigation system/timings etc
- Reporting technical issues or malfunctions with anything external on the property
- Ensuring equipment and machinery are clean after use and well stored
- Pool maintenance
- Making sure the outdoor furniture is clean and kept in good order.
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of irrigation systems
- Enthusiastic and proactive
- Happy to work autonomously
- Must have a police check and excellent references
JOB CONDITIONS :
- 5 days per week / Full time
- Superannuation and Annual leave etc
- Salary dependent on experience