We are looking for an enthusiastic and professional all-rounder for a full-time position, working with a lovely family with 2 school aged children.
The ideal candidate will be experienced, fun and caring, have an eye for detail, enjoy keeping a property in tip top shape, and be mature minded as there will be proxy parenting and enjoys cooking.
You must have 2+ year’s experience working either in a private household or on superyachts, be professional and discreet, you will be required to sign an NDA.
If this sounds like you and love the variety in your day, this could be the right fit for you. Great salary for the right candidate, lovely working environment, and support from additional household staff.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- School pickups / drop offs (Must have a clean D/L)
- Proxy Parenting
- Preparing Lunches
- Laundry – Washing, folding, ironing etc – including drop off / pick up dry cleaning.
- Grocery shopping and checking and tidying pantry
- Cooking healthy homestyle cooking
- Making beds daily (additional cleaners employed)
- Accepting deliveries
- Personal shopping & running errands
- Assisting with the setup of parties/functions on occasions.
- Experience in a previous role working within private households or on yachts
- A can-do-attitude & flexibility
- Pet friendly
- Works well within a team environment
- Someone looking for a long-term position, that can make the job their own and take pride in it.
- Police check and excellent references required
- NDA required
- Full Time
- Live Out
- Superannuation and annual leave etc.
- Salary dependent on experience (70K-80K)