We are searching for a caring and experienced candidate to assist a lovely family consisting of 2 adults and 2 children, with the management of their home in South East Brisbane - 10 mins from the CBD.
The family are looking for a candidate that can carry out light household duties on a daily basis. Whilst there is a cleaner that will attend the property once a week to do the deep clean, they are searching for someone to maintain the property throughout the week.
The duties would include (but not limited to): doing the laundry, washing, folding and ironing, making beds in the mornings, tidying the living spaces, vacuuming etc. Someone that is trustworthy, has an eye for detail and takes pride in their job would be the perfect fit for this lovely family.
There will also be additional House Manager duties on occasions, which would include managing tradesman, running errands and assisting with the household administration. If you were able to assist with the cooking and meal prep the family would be very grateful, however this is not essential.
This position is open to candidates either looking for a part-time OR full time position which can be split with another family/business partner. They have their nanny working with both families and it works wonderfully.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- All Household duties
- Attending to the Laundry - washing, folding and ironing
- Making beds and changing the linen if required
- Monitoring all household supplies and ordering when required
- Disposing of the rubbish
- Keeping cupboards and draws tidy
- Organising and managing tradesmen for any maintenance or renovation issues
- Running errands
- Grocery Shopping
- Assisting with household admin
- Meal prepping and cooking (if able)
- Any other tasks required for the day to day running of the household
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Computer literate
- Pleasant helpful personality
- Enthusiastic and proactive
- Happy to work in a team
- Must have a police check and excellent references
- Must have WWCC
JOB CONDITIONS :
- Part-time or Full-Time - TBD
- Superannuation and annual leave etc.
- Potential vehicle supplied – TBC with the successful candidate
- Salary dependent on experience ($60,000 – $70,000)