We are searching for a FAMILY ASSISTANT for a busy family in Brisbane with a 3mth old and a 2.5 year old. They are ideally looking for someone with a qualification / and or extensive experience working with these age groups and within a private household, and are aware of all milestones. Help with the daily household duties will also be required, ie. Cleaning, cooking etc. Mum will also be around to help with the children etc.
The family are looking for someone that can build a strong bond with the children, ensuring they are safe and nurtured. A candidate that also is engaging with the children and happy to take them to play gym, swimming lessons, the park and activities. This lovely family are really looking for someone that is mature minded and has a passion for their career as a Nanny / Housekeeper (Family Assistant).
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Building a strong bond with the children, ensuring they feel safe, nurtured, and engaged
- Assisting wth feeding settling, and playtime activities
- Partnering with the parents to create a harmonious and efficient household environment
- Taking on domestic tasks with love and dedication, ensuring a clean, organised and welcoming home
- Laundry – Washing, folding, ironing etc – including drop off / pick up dry cleaning.
- Grocery shopping and checking and tidying pantry
- Cooking healthy homestyle cooking
- Travelling with the family on occasions
- Demonstrate 2 + years experience in childcare and household management
- Experience with babies and toddlers
- Excellent communication skills and ability to receive and provide feedback
- Native of fluent English language proficiency (Second Language highly favourable)
- Energetic positive, and uplifting attitude
- High level of adaptability and willingness to take initiative
- CPR and first aid certification (preferred)
- National Police check
- Excellent references
- Clean drivers license
- Permanent Part-time (30 hours)
- Attractive salary for the right candidate