We are seeking a fantastic, reliable and trustworthy FAMILY ASSISTANT with experience and a great energy to work 3 OR 4 days a week in a private residence in Hawthorne, Brisbane.
This lovely family are looking for a great allrounder that thrives in a diverse role, loves cooking and also has experience with children (school aged). The family are currently renovating their beautiful home and management of tradesman and other staff (cleaners, gardeners) will be required as will, personal shopping, grocery shopping and pet care, inc taking to the groomers etc. No heavy cleaning required as there is another housekeeper employed to do the heavy cleaning, however you will be required to do the lighter housekeeping, laundry, unpacking / packing the dishwasher etc, school pickup and preparing snacks and meal prepping for the family.
If you are looking for a great permanent part-time role that can either be 3 longer days or 4 shorter days, the family are looking for that right candidate and is open to making it work for everyone. And if you enjoy keeping a beautiful home in tip top shape and take pride in your work, this would be the perfect fit for you!
You must currently be based in Brisbane for an immediate start and be a permanent resident in Australia (NO VISA)
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES
- Managing the household (lighter household duties)
- Preparing healthy homestyle meals for the children and family
- School pickups and take to activities if required.
- Ensuring rooms are organised & clean and tidy.
- Running errands and grocery shopping
- Pet care – taking to groomers and dog walking.
- Managing tradesman and additional staff
- Previous experience as a FA, HM or Nanny
- A great eye for detail
- Experience with children
- Must love animals
- Calm, patient, and caring person
- Proactive and reliable
- Police check, WWCC and excellent references
- Attractive salary for the right candidate
- Superannuation etc
- Flexibility to choose 3 or 4 days