We are searching for an experienced Family Assistant for a lovely young family in the Southern Highlands, NSW.
A busy family with young children are seeking a dedicated and reliable Family Assistant/Housekeeper to help manage their home and property. This role has the potential for growth into a Housemanager position and offers an exciting opportunity for someone who has an excellent attention to detail, has a strong work ethic, has previous private household experience or comes from a yachting background. Someone who is organized, proactive, and enjoys working in a dynamic environment. The Family do not live at the property fulltime, however you will be required to manage the property all year round.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES
- Cleaning and maintaining a beautiful home to a high level
- Cleaning of bathrooms and kitchen
- Laundry management, washing and ironing linen
- Making beds, and wardrobe management
- Light window cleaning
- Watering plants and nurturing them
- Fridge stocked and cleaned
- Ensuring the property is prepped and ready for principals’ arrival
- Supervising tradesman
- Grocery Shopping
- Cooking when family is in residence
- Assisting with childcare duties if needed
- Accommodating family when in residence – approx. 2 weekends a month with the potential for more during school holidays.
- Days in lieu provided for any overtime worked.
- Willingness to work a structured week as needed.
- Working in a team alongside the household staff and communicating effectively with our office.
- Proven experience in a similar household role.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks efficiently.
- Strong attention to detail and high standards of cleanliness.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing schedules and responsibilities.
- Trustworthy, reliable, and able to maintain confidentiality.
- Must love animals, and have no allergies
- National Police check
- Excellent references
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Opportunity for growth into a Housemanager role.
- Pleasant working environment within a supportive family setting.
- Days off in lieu, for overtime worked.
- Structured weeks with flexibility.
- Superannuation, holidays etc
- ASAP Start
If you believe you meet the requirements and are excited about the prospect of joining this wonderful family and team, please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and why you would be a good fit for this role. We look forward to hearing from you!