We are looking for an enthusiastic and professional all-rounder for a full-time position, working with a lovely professional family of 4 (2 boys 13 & 7).
The ideal candidate will be experienced, fun and caring, have an eye for detail, enjoy keeping a property in tip top shape, and be mature minded as there will be proxy parenting required when the parents are travelling. Other household staff employed, so you must be a team player. There is a driver for the children however, your own vehicle may be required on occasions for any errands etc.
2+ year experience required and ideally within a private household, be professional and discreet, you will be required to sign an NDA.
If this sounds like you and love the variety that a Family Assistant role provides, this could be the right fit for you. Great salary for the right candidate, lovely working environment, and support from additional household staff which may enable an earlier finish time on occasions.
For further information please forward your CV and your best contact number to email@example.com or via www.homeharmonyint.com, we would love to hear from you!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- School pickups / drop offs
- Proxy Parenting
- Preparing Lunches
- Laundry – Washing, folding, ironing etc – including drop off / pick up dry cleaning.
- Grocery shopping and checking pantry stock levels
- Cooking healthy homestyle cooking
- Making beds daily
- Accepting deliveries
- Personal shopping
- Assisting with the setup of parties/functions on occasions.
- Experience in a previous role working within a large property
- A can-do-attitude & flexibility
- Pet friendly
- Works well within a team environment
- Someone looking for a long term position, that can make the job their own and take pride in it.
- Police check and excellent references required
- NDA required
- Full Time
- Live Out
- Superannuation and annual leave etc.
- Salary dependent on experience ($70k – $80k)