We are searching for an experienced HK/HM for a busy professional family of four. The ideal candidate will be pet friendly (a new Puppy has joined the family) You must have an exceptional eye for detail, be reliable, trustworthy, efficient, personable and flexible, and have that can-do-attitude, as we are needing the candidate to really step into this role and take the lead.
Someone that has come from a yachting background and wanting to transition into a land based role would be a great fit for this family. The family are looking for someone that enjoys cooking and can assist with preparing meals, the ability to follow specific recipes would be favourable as there are specific dietary requirements.
If you are looking for a role where you can really make a difference this could be the position for you!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Laundry – Washing, folding, ironing etc – including drop off / pick up dry cleaning.
- Grocery shopping and checking pantry stock levels
- Cooking healthy homestyle cooking – dietary requirements
- Organising cupboards
- Making beds & changing linen
- Cleaning of bathrooms
- Tidying kitchen and living areas (both indoor and outdoor areas)
- Accepting deliveries
- Personal shopping
- Assisting with the setup of parties/functions on occasions.
- Experience in a similar role working within a large property
- A can-do-attitude & flexibility
- Pet friendly
- Works well within a team environment
- Someone looking for a long term position, that they can make their own
- Police check and strong references required
- Full Time
- Live Out
- Superannuation and annual leave etc.
- Good Salary for the right candidate