A professional family of 4 (2 adults & 2 young children) are looking for an experienced Family Assistant. Parents work full time and are requiring the help from an organised all-rounder to keep the household running efficiently in between the weekly clean (another cleaner employed). A candidate that has an exceptional eye for detail, and takes pride in their job, and enjoys helping others, would be the ideal fit for this position.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You will be positive with a down to earth attitude and be willing to do what needs to be done for the smooth running of the household
- You need to be organised, be forward-thinking and have high attention to detail
- Be a self-starter and show initiative to troubleshoot and solve problems but also be willing to work as part of a team
- Ideally with previous housekeeping experience
- Demonstrate maturity, calmness and confidence
- Great cooking skills
- Flexible, professional, honest, and trustworthy -
- Police Check, WWCC (Blue Card) and a NDA required
- Respect and understand the need to be discreet, uphold confidentiality at all times
- Driver's Licence and reliable motor vehicle is essential.
- General household duties keeping the household maintained between weekly cleans (ie. vacuuming, bedding & linen etc.)
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen area, including removing the garbage regularly
- Laundry and Ironing
- Dropping off / pick up dry cleaning
- Running errands and assisting with grocery shopping as directed
- Keeping bathrooms stocked with clean linens, toiletries, and other supplies
- Tidying up rooms
- Ensuring wardrobes and cupboards are kept tidy and organised
- Any other tasks required for the day-to-day running of the household as required
- Identifying any maintenance issues and reporting back to the owners.
- Liaise with trade where required and provide property access.
- Assist the owners with managing the welfare of their 2 young children
- 5 days per week
- $40-$45 per hour (Depending on experience)