We are searching for an experienced Finance Manager / Bookkeeper for our lovely repeat clients. Someone that is highly organised, dedicated, proactive and has experience in managing a family office and all accounting aspects pertaining to the family.
Whilst they are based in Brisbane, this position can be done remotely. We anticipate the role to be 1-2 days per week, and this will depend on the scope of work, therefore flexibility is required.
If you have experience in a similar position or have exceptional experience/qualifications in a corporate environment this may be the position for you. Lovely family, flexible working conditions and an attractive salary for the right candidate.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Day to day bookkeeping
- Paying invoices
- Managing the accounts/expenses for multiple investment properties
- Suggesting new systems to enable more efficient process
- Keeping both principals updated on a regular basis.
- Additional day to day accounting / finance management as required
- You will be required to perform your duties remotely, with regular Zoom or face to face meetings where possible
- Strategic finance related work
- Budgeting and planning
- Corporate structure planning and setup
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in accounts payable & accounts receivable
- Pleasant helpful personality
- Enthusiastic and proactive
- High level of attention to detail
- Must have excellent references
- Part-time – 1-2 day per week
- Remote working
- Attractive salary dependent on experience