AFTERNOON NANNY REQUIRED IN BRISBANE (CHELMER)
We are searching for a Nanny for a busy family with a 4yr old, 2yr old and a newborn on the way. Mum will be taking care of the newborn, however a helping hand with the baby on occasions would be greatly welcomed.
A candidate that is confident and experienced as an early childhood educator and/or with Montessori experience will be favourable. This is a sole charge position, however Mum will be involved at times, so someone that is happy to work with her to establish a good calm afternoon/bedtime routine with the children would be wonderful.
Whilst the primary focus will be the children, there will be the additional household duties required, ie. Preparing the meals, unpacking/packing the dishwasher, folding washing, and having the children’s clothes and bags ready for the following day.
This is an afternoon position working from 4pm – 8pm Monday - Friday (and Saturday should you be wanting extra hours)
If you have a love for children, are organised and experience in private households this position could be the perfect fit for you!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Care for a 2 & 4 year old and newborn when required
- Prepare meals
- Assist with bath, book, and bedtime routine
- Assist with the evening clean up and prepare ready for the next day.
- Tidying children’s play area (with help from the children)
- Keep parents up-to-date on any new changes/developments
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Must have a WWCC
- Must have First Aid
- Early childhood / sleep training qualification (not essential but favourable)
- Must have excellent references
- Fully Vaccinated
- Live Out
- Salary negotiable depending on experience/qualifications
required to perform your duties remotely, with regular Zoom or face to face meetings where possible.