We are searching for an experienced Executive Housekeeper with an exceptional eye for detail. Someone that loves cleaning and keeping a beautiful property in pristine condition. Our lovely clients are looking for someone to care for their beautiful home.
You will be experienced in housekeeping and ideally have worked previously in a private household, 5-star resorts, or come from a yachting background. If you are someone that also loves to cook and is happy to pick the children up from school in the afternoons as well, this role would be perfect for you as it offers variety throughout your day.
You must have excellent references, a can-do attitude, and wants to offer assistance and support to a wonderful family of 4.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Household duties
- Laundry – Washing, folding, and ironing
- Running errands and assisting with grocery shopping and checking pantry stock levels
- Loves cooking healthy homestyle meals (experience with allergies preferred)
- Tidying rooms, making beds daily, ensuring children’s cupboards are kept tidy and organised
- Accepting deliveries
- Personal shopping and general PA duties
- Any other tasks required for the day-to day running of the household as required
- Dog care – Walking, Pet / House Sitting on occasions if possible
- School Pickup
- Occasional babysitting
- Ideally experience in a previous role working with a private family and a large property
- Honest, positive and down to earth
- An exceptional eye for detail
- A can-do attitude and flexible
- Excellent organisational and time management skills and attention to detail
- Pet friendly
- Works well within a team environment
- Someone looking for a long-term position, that can make the job their own and take pride in it.
- Police check and excellent references required
- Driver’s Licence
- Live Out
- Superannuation and annual leave etc.
- Good salary for the right candidate