FAMILY ASSISTANT WITH COOKING SKILLS, REQUIRED IN BEAUTIFUL BYRON BAY
We are looking for someone that is a great all rounder (Chef/Housekeeper/Nanny) that can assist a family week, based in beautiful Byron Bay.
The family are searching for that special someone looking for a long term position, someone with a gentle caring nature, that loves helping others. The candidate must have extensive cooking experience, and enjoys cooking healthy organic meals and sourcing .e fresh organic produce etc.
There is also a sweet 3 year old little girl to care for therefore childcare experience is essential, ensuring she is safe and happy. Whilst there is another housekeeper employed, the family do ask if the Family Assistant could keep the house tidy throughout the day and assist in the management of the home eg. helping with laundry, cleaning up after themselves in the kitchen, making the beds in the mornings etc, someone that has an excellent eye for detail and takes pride in their work would be a wonderful fit for this family.
:• 3+ years of childcare experience
• Cooking experience essential, and excellent food hygiene
• Blue Card
• Police Check
• Excellent references
• Discreet and Professional
• Ideally live in the local Byron Bay area
Bilingual Nanny required in Dubai
British family looking for a Professional Bilingual Nanny for their 1 year old girl
*Please note: candidates already in the UAE preferred.
- Start: Mid-September 2021
- Bi-Lingual (mandatory and fluent) - Native English or European with fluent English + another main European language (French, German, Spanish, Italian) or Arabic
- Days/Hours: 5-6 days per week, 10-12 hours per day (with occasional evening/weekend babysitting)
- Salary: Starting from 15,000AED per month + (negotiable based on experience/qualifications)
- Accommodation: Live - Out (or can be Live – In within the family home)
• Professional nanny/teacher to support the care and development of a child aged 1
• 4/5+ years’ experience working with babies and young children
• Preferably already in the UAE
• Must be able to provide employment references
• UAE Driver’s license or license that can be converted
• Bi-lingual and fluent in English and a European language or Arabic to teach the child this language
• Nursery Teaching or Education background is a plus
• Someone who is happy and cheerful, kind and who they can welcome into their family
• Be able to cook meals for the child with housekeeper’s support and guidance will be given
• General day-to-day care for the child including meals, dressing, playing, bathing, and supporting child development
• Playing games, keeping her entertained and helping with development. They do not use play pens and allow for freedom of movement and there is no use of electronic devices at all.
• Frequent travel with the family will be required
• Visa Sponsorship
• Healthcare insurance
• Return flight tickets home every year
• 30 days paid annual leave
• An employment contract
• Food in the home
• Access to a car for work purposes
Private Carer / Companion required in Kenya / Europe
We are looking for an experienced Carer/Companion to care for a lovely lady with Alzheimers. The candidate must be experienced with Alzheimers, have a medical background and also have an interest in nutrition.
This is a very rewarding position for someone that has a passion for caring and loves an adventure!
Our client is a bit of a character and is still very much capable of doing things and getting around herself, however she does require someone to remind her throughout the day to do important tasks and to help her to manage her medication, nutrition, schedules and appointments. Our client is very much on a holistic approach to her wellbeing.
She still lives at home with her wonderful husband in a fully staffed household with staff that have been with them for many years. They also have 2 dogs and 2 cats whom they adore, so an animal lover is essential.
The right candidate will be highly professional, and have an understanding of the needs and behaviours of someone with Alzheimers, someone that has a passion for caregiving, is calm, patient and confident and has a good sense of humour.
We are looking for someone to start in London asap (ideally to meet with the daughter for a handover before 15th July). The position is based in Kenya (9months) and Europe / UK (3 months – summer). The candidates will be required to travel with them and assist, keeping a routine with food and medication, and organise any appointments in and around the local areas.
- Must be experienced
- Liaise with Doctors and Nutritionists
- Must be available to travel
- Flexible and adaptable
- Discreet and happy to sign an NDA
- Must be computer literate
- Police check and references
- Live In (either in main home or on grounds)
- Full time / 6 days pw
- Permanent role
- Great Salary
Royal Family in Riyadh seek Head Nanny/Teacher
A royal family in Saudi Arabia with global travel around the year are looking for a new member of staff to start NOW.
This wonderful family are looking for a Head Nanny/Teacher to care for their 2 children G4 and B7 and manage the existing nanny team (of 4) You would be required to organise the other nannies’ rotas, (able to work in a team, without micromanaging). Ensuring that the children have everything they require and are organised for all their activities, schooling, visiting relatives, travel etc.
The family travel extensively and have properties in the UK where they spend some time. They also travel to Spain, America and various other locations, as they travel a lot around the world, this role would suit someone with a passion for travel and someone that is highly organised.
They are looking for a respectful and motivated person who will encourage and promote the children's educational and emotional development as well as organise a stimulating environment for them.
We have placed staff in other roles with this family as well as other family members (as well as nannies and maternity nurses) and they all recommend.
- Perfect English
- Non smoker
- A good role model
- Early Childhood Education (preferably a qualified Teacher/Nanny)
- Firm, yet patient and compassionate
- Highly organised
- You should have experience as both a nanny and a teacher ideally and, you must have worked in a private setting before.
- Police check, DBS or WWCC and good references essential
- Available now
- Driver not required
Salary: Negotiable, but a strong full package with a senior salary and generous living accommodation, time off, travel etc
Amazing Family Assistant required - based between Aust & NZ with additional International & Domestic travel
We are seeking a fun, happy, confident and nurturing person to assist a busy family based between Noosa, Qld and Kerikeri, NZ with regular annual travel to Europe and the Pacific Islands (Covid permitting).
While in Noosa - the role is live-out at your own expense.
When travelling nationally or internationally (including the travel to NZ) - travel costs will be covered.
You will be supporting the family with:
- care for a 3yo child,
- help to an expecting mum (baby due in December),
- help caring for a new born (December onwards),
- general housekeeping duties (cleaning, tidying, washing, bins, car etc),
- family assistance (errands, shopping, dog walking etc).
Every two months the dad, travels to NZ for one week of work, requiring the nanny/housekeeper to provide extra support during these times.
Once the new baby is old enough (approx Jan/Feb 2022) travel could also include short business or holiday trips. You must be able to adapt to last minute changes in plans and be flexible.
We are looking for someone that enjoys going on trips to museums, aquariums, the beach or walks and will engage and play age appropriate activities with the 3yo girl. A role model who takes care of their appearance, is fit and healthy, loves to swim and enjoys sports. Must be nurturing, kind and always caring towards the child along with a calm demeanor and able to provide appropriate discipline.
The family has two fur babies so someone who is a lover of animals and with experience in dog walking/care.
As the 3yo attends day care two days per week (8am-3pm), and the parents enjoy spending at least two mornings per week with her, this role therefore is not full time nannying. The time when you're not with the 3yo, you will be carrying out housekeeper/family assistant tasks, as detailed above.
Previous experience travelling with families would be advantageous or someone with a love of travel.
We are wanting to find someone that is proactive with a can-do attitude, clean and tidy, and enjoys working with children and managing/cleaning a household.
- 40hrs per week, salaried + phone, use of car during work hours.
- Typically Mon-Fri, 8am to 5pm, with breaks.
- Some evenings will be required.
- Occasional weekend work.
- After a successful three month probation period, salary will be reviewed.
- Understanding the role is a mix of housekeeping, cleaning, and nannying
- Min 3 years experience as a nanny or working in childcare
- House keeping experience
- Nurturing, calm and happy personality
- Motivated, confident and reliable
- Display strong communication skills
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Be able to swim
- Full Drivers Licence and clean driving record
- Police Check (or happy to obtain one)
- Blue Card
- First Aid Certificate
- Be flexible and adaptable as the family travels for work quite often
- Available for a one week paid trial.
- Experience travelling with a family - domestically/internationally
- Second language - to be able to teach the children.
This is a unique opportunity to have an interesting and varied role split between nannying, and housekeeping, with great travel opportunities, working with a dynamic family, and living in a beautiful part of the world. The right person will be a dedicated worker, with an abundance of intuition and initiative, and will become ‘part of the family’ over time, with extra perks included.
We are looking for a mature professional chauffeur for a private client based on the Gold Coast.
The candidate must be vigilant, reliable and personable, be well presented and discreet and must be experienced not only in driving but also in maintaining the company vehicle to a high standard.
There will be travel around the Gold Coast and beyond on a daily basis. This is a great position for the right person, to work for a wonderful client. As the driver will be working closely with the client an NDA will be required to be signed.
If you are interested and have the relevant certificates, police check and references, please send your CV through to email@example.comWe looking forward to hearing from you.
PRIVATE PA / STEWARDESS / DECKHAND
We are seeking a professional and compassionate Private PA / Stewardess / Deckhand for a wonderful family on the Northern end of the Gold Coast, Australia. The role is based between their stunning private residence and yacht.
The candidate needs to be extremely organised and flexible, as this isn’t your usual 9am-5pm role, it is very diverse and it is a wonderful, calm and thankful environment to work in. This is a fully staffed property, so a good team player is essential. Hospitality and private household an advantage.
The PA will work directly with the wife and as she has ailments, there will be some driving required to doctors’ appointments (car provided) and making sure her diary is up-to-date with all upcoming appointments. Basic cooking is required and an interest and knowledge of nutrition would be an advantage. Shopping is required both personal and groceries, sometimes with the principal and sometimes without. On occasions the candidate will be required onboard their superyacht where they will transition into the Stewardess / Deckhand position.
If you are looking for a diverse role, where no two days are the same, and somewhere that you will be well regarded, this may be the role for you!
Excellent Salary – Depending on experience / qualifications ~ Superannuation/Holiday/sick leave ~ 6 days a week ~ Flexibility required ~ Privacy and discretion a must ~ Must be pet friendly (One small dog) ~ Must have references and a police check
Executive Housekeeper - Gold Coast, Australia - (Filled)
We are seeking an experienced Executive Housekeeper for a busy couple with two stunning properties on the Gold Coast.
We are searching for someone that ideally has experience in large private residences, or a yachting background wanting to transition into a land based role, has an exceptional eye for detail and takes pride in their job. Someone that can go above and beyond to assist with this couples busy lifestyle and maintain their properties to a 5 star standard.
The Housekeeper will be cleaning their private home office and residence. It is a wonderful working environment and they are more than happy to create a schedule that works around everyone’s lifestyle.
• Part-time hours – approx. 18 hours per week• Friendly and proactive with a positive attitude• Privacy and discretion a must• Must be pet friendly (One small dog – but no pet duties required) • Must have references, a police check and ABN
If you feel this could be you, please don't hesitate to contact us!
Housekeeper - GC Australia - (Filled)
Lovely couple based in Sanctuary Cove on the Gold Coast, are looking for a highly experienced Housekeeper for their beautiful property - 5 days per week (Mon-Fri) 9am - 1pm.
All Housekeeping duties - inc Cleaning, laundry, ironing, changing sheets, vacuuming, mopping etc.
Must have good references, an eye for detail, pet friendly (one small dog) be discreet and proactive. 5 star standards, ex yacht stewardess encouraged to apply.
Attractive remuneration, must be eligible to work in Australia (no working holiday visas) Must have own ABN. Police check and references are required.
A busy VIP family is looking for a lovely Nanny / Housekeeper / all rounder to work in a fully staffed household in London, they are looking for someone that is proactive and energetic, that will assist taking the children to activities, preparing the children for the following day and assisting with the housekeeping (cooking is required on one day, when the HM/Chef is on her day off)
6 days per week / 12 hours per day (Saturday or Sunday off)
5 Children (8, 6, 5, 3 & 2.5) - 60% Nanny Duties / 40% Housekeeping (another housekeeper is also employed)
Separate Flat provided and a very attractive salary and holiday package. Driver is required.